Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am having an affair...

With my organic chemistry textbook. Brodie has been accusing me of it for months now, so I thought that I would just come out with it. He says that he wishes that I would hold him, turn his pages, and stare at him for hours on end. Too bad he doesn't look like this!




My lover is quite demanding--takes up so much of my time--and space! Our affair will not last forever, though. Just two and a half more weeks (and three more exams) and we will not get to see each other until the Spring 2010 semester--of course I may have to go for the younger model (newer textbook) by then!

5 comments:

Spring said...

You are sick. But admitting it is half the battle!

Scooby and Jon said...

You dirty pirate hooker.

sunnytosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunnytosh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunnytosh said...

This site is getting too dirty for me.