Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spiritual experience with my best friend

My older sister, Cedie, is my best friend and at girl's camp at the testimony meeting I got up and bore my testimony and started to cry(I was crying because I felt the spirit stronger than I had ever felt it in my life).Right after me Cedie came up and said,"I guess when your sister get's up and starts crying you kinda freak out."Everyone laughed and Cedie said,"Dang it!" because she didn't want to cry,but started to. The whole time that she was up there I cryed and wanted to give her a big hug. After the song and prayer my wish happened. I was so grateful that I could share at least one spiritual moment with her without goofing around like we normally do. I am also grateful that I could share the strongest spiritual moment o f my life with my best friend and my older sister, Cedie.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

i hope my girls can be as close as you two.